Marty is a rare breed. At the age of 21, while most students are neck-deep with homework and weekend plans, Marty was running his first company, with 8 staff members on payroll. Since then, Marty has owned and operated over 14 companies, across industries from software to restaurants, audio production to marketing – he has become an expert at business growth and the personal growth that comes with it.
On top of being an accomplished entrepreneur, Marty is an award-winning business coach and has been involved in the launch, growth, restructuring or financing of a multitude of companies internationally. Working with clients to conquer adversity, transform their performance and achieve their ultimate vision of success, in business and life.
As a serial entrepreneur and veteran business coach, Marty has identified strategies, ideas and specific actions that can help anyone create a better business and a better life. As a speaker his stories are real, relevant, and the tools and tips he shares are purposeful and immediately implementable.
Personally, Marty is a husband and father to two little boys. He loves to ski, play hockey, travel, and good food and wine.
- Selfgrowth.com business expert
- Leadership Calgary Alumni - 2016
- Advisor at the Hunter School of Entrepreneurship at University of Calgary
- G20 Delegate (Young Entrepreneurs Summit in France and Mexico) as one of only 20 entrepreneurs representing Canada - 2010
- GSEA Finals Judge - Global Student Entrepreneur Awards - Chicago 2010
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation’s Mentor of the Year (now Futurpreneur) - 2006
- Calgary’s Top 40 under 40 - 2005
- Business Coach of the Year for Canada and North America - 2003
- Action International Canadian Coach of the Year - 2002